2021-2022 Graduate Catalog
Established in 1930, the John B. and Lillian E. Neff College of Business and Innovation of The University of Toledo is fully accredited by the American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Among the diverse economic activities in metropolitan Toledo are retailing, financial services, and both large and small manufacturing firms. The Port of Toledo and many other enterprises makes Toledo an ideal place for the study of business.
The business industry demands skilled professionals ready to accept the challenges of an evolving world. With the highest graduation rates at The University of Toledo, we’re committed to giving you the tools and networking opportunities to thrive. Let John B. and Lillian E. Neff College of Business and Innovation be your partner in achieving your educational and career goals: High-tech education, engaged faculty experts, high job-placement rates.
The College of Business and Innovation provides innovative and relevant learning experiences and engages in high quality research and teaching to prepare students to become life-long, ethical business and academic leaders who are prepared for global challenges.
We accomplish this by:
- Preparing our students to create innovative solutions to relevant business problems
- Helping our students to understand and make ethical choices
- Connecting our students with organizations to help begin and advance their careers
- Engaging in a faculty-driven process to identify and support publishing in high-impact research outlets
- Mentoring faculty, collaboration with colleagues inside and outside of Neff COBI, and providing a formal peer feedback process to improve teaching and research
- Engaging and involving the regional and international business community in opportunities for student experiential learning, career exploration and development, consulting, and research projects
- Engaging business and alumni advisory boards and focus groups to develop and improve curricula and programs
Bashar S. Gammoh, Ph.D.
Interim Associate Dean and Academic Director: MBA/EMBA
Stranahan Hall Room 3050
Yue Zhang, Ph.D. Academic Director: MABA, MS ABA, and Ph.D. Program in Manufacturing and Technology Management
Stranahan Hall Room 4031
Diana Franz, Ph.D. Academic Director: M.S. in Accounting Program
Stranahan Hall Room 3045
Darlene Evans, M.L.S. Assistant Director of Graduate Programs Office of Graduate Programs
Stranahan Hall Suite 1016