A Graduate Certificate in Business is a program of study designed to help students understand a specific area of business and applications within the field. Ideal for both graduate students who seek to explore a specific area of concentration in business as well as working professionals seeking business education credentials to potentially advance in a current career or to build a foundation for a new career. Admissions to a graduate certificate does not guarantee admissions to a Neff College of Business and Innovation master’s program. In order for courses to count toward a Neff College of Business and Innovation master’s degree, a grade of “C” or better is required. This is a STEMM program.
ADD A GRADUATE CERTIFICATE
If you are currently enrolled in a degree seeking program and wish to earn a certificate while pursing this degree, please complete the Request to Add a Graduate Certificate form. Click here for complete instructions and form.
If you are not currently enrolled in a degree seeking program but wish to earn a certificate, please complete the Graduate Online application. Click here to apply online.
Applicants Will Submit the Following:
- Transcripts showing evidence of a Bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.7 cumulative G.P.A.
- Application and Fee (if required)
for International Students:
- International Students currently pursuing a graduate degree (masters, Ph.D., MD, JD) at The University of Toledo are eligible to apply for graduate certificates in business.
- International students not currently enrolled in a graduate degree-seeking program with The University of Toledo are not eligible to apply for a graduate certificate program.
No GMAT or GRE will be required for admission to a Neff COBI graduate certificate, however if the student later applies to a graduate program in Neff COBI, a GMAT/GRE score may be required.
Notes: Admissions to a Neff COBI graduate certificate program does not guarantee admissions to a Neff COBI master’s program. For courses to count toward a Neff COBI master’s degree, a grade of “C” or better is required.
Take the Following three courses:
|INFS 6150||Business Intelligence Management||3|
|INFS 6790||ERP Systems Configuration and Integration||3|
|OSCM 6780||ERP Systems Process Management||3|
1. Gain an understanding of the concepts of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and be able to contrast it to traditional functionally oriented information systems
2. Develop systematic analysis of the current ERP software
3. Gain hands-on experiences with ERP software including core business processes and their integration.
4. Develop skills of ERP software to business reengineering and business workflow
5. Apply business components and applications modules included in SAP ECC and relate them to common business processes