A Graduate Certificate in Business is a program of study designed to help students understand a specific area of business and applications within the field. Ideal for both graduate students who seek to explore a specific area of concentration in business as well as working professionals seeking business education credentials to potentially advance in a current career or to build a foundation for a new career. Admissions to a graduate certificate does not guarantee admissions to a Neff College of Business and Innovation master’s program. In order for courses to count toward a Neff College of Business and Innovation master’s degree, a grade of “C” or better is required.
ADD A GRADUATE CERTIFICATE
If you are currently enrolled in a degree seeking program and wish to earn a certificate while pursing this degree, please complete the Request to Add a Graduate Certificate form. Click here for complete instructions and form.
If you are not currently enrolled in a degree seeking program but wish to earn a certificate, please complete the Graduate Online application. Click here to apply online.
Applicants Will Submit the Following:
- Transcripts showing evidence of a Bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.7 cumulative G.P.A.
- Application and Fee (if required)
for International Students:
- International Students currently pursuing a graduate degree (masters, Ph.D., MD, JD) at The University of Toledo are eligible to apply for graduate certificates in business.
- International students not currently enrolled in a graduate degree-seeking program with The University of Toledo are not eligible to apply for a graduate certificate program.
No GMAT or GRE will be required for admission to a Neff COBI graduate certificate, however if the student later applies to a graduate program in Neff COBI, a GMAT/GRE score may be required.
Notes: Admissions to a Neff COBI graduate certificate program does not guarantee admissions to a Neff COBI master’s program. For courses to count toward a Neff COBI master’s degree, a grade of “C” or better is required.
Take the following three courses:
|BUAD 6600||Supply Chain Management||3|
|OSCM 6680||Quality Management and Six Sigma||3|
|OSCM 6690||Supply Chain Resources Management||3|
Prerequisite: OSCM 5520 for Level GR with a minimum grade of C or equivalent UG/GR course from accredited university or equivalent experience (department chair signoff required). The prerequisite to OSCM 5520 is OSCM 5510 with a minimum grade of C or equivalent UG/GR course from an accredited university.
2. Develop decision-making and problem-solving skills required for managing people and resources.
3. Apply current and emerging technology to improve business competiveness and productivity.
4. Develop effective written and oral communications, critical thinking, team collaboration, and presentation skills as applied to business problems.