ADD A GRADUATE CERTIFICATE
If you are currently enrolled in a degree seeking program and wish to earn a certificate while pursing this degree, please complete the Request to Add a Graduate Certificate form. Click here for complete instructions and form.
If you are not currently enrolled in a degree seeking program but wish to earn a certificate, please complete the Graduate Online application. Click here to apply online.
Applicants Will Submit the Following:
- Transcripts showing evidence of a Bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.7 cumulative G.P.A.
- Application and Fee (if required)
for International Students:
- International Students currently pursuing a graduate degree (masters, Ph.D., MD, JD) at The University of Toledo are eligible to apply for graduate certificates in business.
- International students not currently enrolled in a graduate degree-seeking program with The University of Toledo are not eligible to apply for a graduate certificate program.
No GMAT or GRE will be required for admission to a Neff COBI graduate certificate, however if the student later applies to a graduate program in Neff COBI, a GMAT/GRE score may be required.
Notes: Admissions to a Neff COBI graduate certificate program does not guarantee admissions to a Neff COBI master’s program. For courses to count toward a Neff COBI master’s degree, a grade of “C” or better is required.
Applications for admission are considered on a rolling basis. However, students are encouraged to submit their applications by the following dates:
|Fall semester||August 1st|
|Spring semester||November 15th|
|Fall semester||May 1st|
|Spring semester||October 1st|
Take the following three courses:
|BUAD 6600||Supply Chain Management||3|
|OSCM 6680||Quality Management and Six Sigma||3|
|OSCM 6690||Supply Chain Resources Management||3|
Prerequisite: OSCM 5520 for Level GR with a minimum grade of C or equivalent UG/GR course from accredited university or equivalent experience (department chair signoff required). The prerequisite to OSCM 5520 is OSCM 5510 with a minimum grade of C or equivalent UG/GR course from an accredited university.
- PLO 1. Gain an understanding of the basic concepts and principles of operations and supply chain management.\\n
- PLO 2. Develop decision-making and problem-solving skills required for managing people and resources. \\n
- PLO 3. Apply current and emerging technology to improve business competitiveness and productivity.\\n
- PLO 4. Develop effective written and oral communications, critical thinking, team collaboration, and presentation skills as applied to business problems.