A Graduate Certificate in Marketing is a program of study designed to help students understand a specific area of business and applications within the field. Ideal for both graduate students who seek to explore a specific area of concentration in business as well as working professionals seeking business education credentials to potentially advance in a current career or to build a foundation for a new career. Admissions to a graduate certificate does not guarantee admissions to a Neff College of Business and Innovation master’s program. In order for courses to count toward a Neff College of Business and Innovation master’s degree, a grade of “C” or better is required.
ADD A GRADUATE CERTIFICATE
If you are currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program and wish to earn a certificate while pursing this degree, please complete the Request to Add a Graduate Certificate form. Click here for complete instructions and form.
If you are not currently enrolled in a degree seeking program but wish to earn a certificate, please complete the Graduate Online application. Click here to apply online.
Applicants Will Submit the Following:
- Transcripts showing evidence of a Bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.7 cumulative G.P.A.
- Application and Fee (if required)
for International Students:
- International Students currently pursuing a graduate degree (masters, Ph.D., MD, JD) at The University of Toledo are eligible to apply for graduate certificates in business.
- International students not currently enrolled in a graduate degree-seeking program with The University of Toledo are not eligible to apply for a graduate certificate program.
No GMAT or GRE will be required for admission to a Neff COBI graduate certificate, however if the student later applies to a graduate program in Neff COBI, a GMAT/GRE score may be required.
Notes: Admissions to a Neff COBI graduate certificate program does not guarantee admissions to a Neff COBI master’s program. For courses to count toward a Neff COBI master’s degree, a grade of “C” or better is required.
Take both of the following:
|MKTG 6140||Customer Relationship Marketing||3|
|MKTG 6220||Integrated Marketing Communications||3|
AND Choose one of the following:
|MKTG 6320||Strategic Brand Management||3|
|MKTG 6980||Special Topics||3|
Prerequisite: BUAD3010 (Principles of Marketing) for Level UG with minimum grade of C or MKTG 5410 for level GR with minimum grade of C or equivalent UG/GR course from accredited University or equivalent experience (department chair sign off required).
1. Solve business problems using their knowledge of the relationship between marketing and other business functions.
2. Determine the appropriate product, pricing, channels of distribution, and promotion strategies to meet consumer expectations and further the goals of the organization.
3. Evaluate when and why relationship marketing practices can be advantageous or detrimental to marketing and organizational performance.
4. Apply strategic planning across the functional areas of marketing communications.
5. Create an integrated marketing communication proposal that would synergistically combine pertinent tools to reach selected audiences.