ADD A GRADUATE CERTIFICATE
If you are currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program and wish to earn a certificate while pursing this degree, please complete the Request to Add a Graduate Certificate form. Click here for complete instructions and form.
If you are not currently enrolled in a degree seeking program but wish to earn a certificate, please complete the Graduate Online application. Click here to apply online.
Applicants Will Submit the Following:
- Transcripts showing evidence of a Bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.7 cumulative G.P.A.
- Application and Fee (if required)
for International Students:
- International Students currently pursuing a graduate degree (masters, Ph.D., MD, JD) at The University of Toledo are eligible to apply for graduate certificates in business.
- International students not currently enrolled in a graduate degree-seeking program with The University of Toledo are not eligible to apply for a graduate certificate program.
No GMAT or GRE will be required for admission to a Neff COBI graduate certificate, however if the student later applies to a graduate program in Neff COBI, a GMAT/GRE score may be required.
Notes: Admissions to a Neff COBI graduate certificate program does not guarantee admissions to a Neff COBI master’s program. For courses to count toward a Neff COBI master’s degree, a grade of “C” or better is required.
Applications for admission are considered on a rolling basis. However, students are encouraged to submit their applications by the following dates:
|Fall students||August 1st|
|Spring semester||November 15th|
|Fall semester||May 1st|
|Spring semester||October 1st|
Take any three (9 credits) graduate level marketing electives from the list below:
|MKTG 6140||Relationship Marketing||3|
|MKTG 6220||Strategic Customer Insight & Analysis||3|
|MKTG 6230||Digital Marketing||3|
|MKTG 6250||Global Sales and Sales Management||3|
|MKTG 6400||International Marketing||3|
|MKTG 6980||Special Topics||3|
Prerequisite: BUAD3010 (Principles of Marketing) for Level UG with minimum grade of C or MKTG 5410 for level GR with minimum grade of C or equivalent UG/GR course from accredited University or equivalent experience (department chair sign off required).
- PLO 1. Solve business problems using their knowledge of the relationship between marketing and other business functions.
- PLO 2. Determine the appropriate product, pricing, channels of distribution, and promotion strategies to meet consumer expectations and further the goals of the organization.
- PLO 3. Evaluate when and why relationship marketing practices can be advantageous or detrimental to marketing and organizational performance.
- PLO 4. Apply strategic planning across the functional areas of marketing communications.
- PLO 5. Create an integrated marketing communication proposal that would synergistically combine pertinent tools to reach selected audiences.