Certificate in Occupational Health students take the following courses.
|PUBH 5020||Occupational Health||3|
|PUBH 5310||Chemical Agents||3|
|PUBH 5410||Hazard Control||3|
|PUBH 5620||Physical Agents||3|
|Select one of the following:||3|
|Haz Mat and Emerg Response|
|Quantitative and Qualitative Data Analysis in Public Health|
|Public Health Epidemiology|
- PLO 1. Identify agents, factors, and stressors generated by and/or associated with defined sources, unit operations, and/or processes.
- PLO 2. Describe qualitative and quantitative aspects of generation of agents, factors, and stressors.
- PLO 3. Describe physiological and/or toxicological interactions of physical, chemical, biological, and ergonomic agents, factors, and/or stressors with the human body.
- PLO 4. Recommend and evaluate engineering, administrative, and personal protective equipment controls and/or other interventions to reduce or eliminate hazards.
- PLO 5. Demonstrate an understanding of applicable business and managerial practices.
- PLO 6. Interpret and apply applicable occupational and environmental regulations.