The Office of Equity, Diversity and Community Engagement with the Higher Education Program offer an online, 12-credit hour Certificate Program in Diversity taken over three semesters.
Current UT Graduate Students
- Complete an “Adding a Certificate” form available at http://www.utoledo.edu/graduate/files/Request_to_add_a_grad_certific.pdf
- One letter of recommendation from a faculty member of your current graduate program
- A statement of purpose which, minimally, answers the following:
- What are your career aspirations?
- How will this certificate help you achieve your career goals?
- What training, if any, do you have in diversity?
Not a Current Student
- Apply to the UT College of Graduate Studies online at http://apply.utoledo.edu
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.7
- Official transcripts from all previous coursework
- One letter of recommendation from either an employer or a faculty member
- A statement of purpose as described in third bullet under “current UT graduate students”