The applications for the master of studies in law are available at apply.utoledo.edu.
Master of studies in law applicants need to:
- complete an application for graduate study;
- submit transcripts from all baccalaureate and post-baccalaureate programs attended; and
- submit a personal statement and resume.
- submit two letters of recommendation.
- Submission of LSAT, GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores is optional.
- Students educated outside the U.S. must also submit a TOEFL score.
Admission to the master of studies in law does not require undergraduate or graduate academic preparation in law. To qualify for admission, all applicants must meet the admission criteria set by the College of Graduate Studies at The University of Toledo.
The College of Law will make final recommendations for admission.
For more information, contact the the College of Law at email@example.com