The applications for the master of studies in law and compliance certificate programs are available at apply.utoledo.edu.
Master of studies in law and compliance certificate applicants need to:
- complete an application for graduate study;
- submit transcripts from all baccalaureate and post-baccalaureate programs attended; and
- submit a personal statement and resume.
- Master's applicants must also submit one letter of recommendation.
- Applicants may also submit their LSAT, GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores, but no score is required unless their undergraduate GPA is below 2.7 (that requirement does not apply for students who have successfully completed another master’s degree).
- Students educated outside the U.S. must also submit a TOEFL score and an LSAT, GRE, GMAT or MCAT score.
Admission to the master of studies in law or compliance graduate programs does not require undergraduate or graduate academic preparation in law. To qualify for admission, all applicants must meet the admission criteria set by the College of Graduate Studies at The University of Toledo.
The College of Law will make final recommendations for admission.
For more information, contact the College of Law Director of Communications, Special Programs, and Financial Aid at 419.530.4712 or firstname.lastname@example.org.