The applications for the master of studies in law are available at apply.utoledo.edu.
Master of studies in law applicants need to:
- complete an application for graduate study;
- submit transcripts from all baccalaureate and post-baccalaureate programs attended; and
- submit a personal statement and resume.
- submit one letter of recommendation.
- Applicants may also submit their LSAT, GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores, but no score is required unless their undergraduate GPA is below 2.7 (that requirement does not apply for students who have successfully completed another master’s degree).
- Students educated outside the U.S. must also submit a TOEFL score and an LSAT, GRE, GMAT or MCAT score.
Admission to the master of studies in law does not require undergraduate or graduate academic preparation in law. To qualify for admission, all applicants must meet the admission criteria set by the College of Graduate Studies at The University of Toledo.
The College of Law will make final recommendations for admission.
For more information, contact the the College of Law at email@example.com