The College of Business and Innovation offers a general minor and eight specialty minors (accounting; digital marketing; entrepreneurship, family and small business; international business; marketing; professional sales; operations/supply chain management and sustainability) for students in non-business programs at The University of Toledo.
These minors are recommended for students who want to enhance their academic programs with business-related course work. Students taking courses in the business minor must meet course prerequisite requirements. These minors are designed specifically for non-business students and should not be confused with the individual minors offered for College of Business and Innovation students. Students can complete a maximum of two minors and may take no more than one course that fulfills the requirements of both minors. Students should contact advisors in the College of Business and Innovation for additional details about the course requirements of business minors and contact advisors in their home college to determine how the business minor will fit into their degree curriculum.
- Accounting Minor for Non-Business Students
- Digital Marketing Minor for Non-Business Students
- Entrepreneurship, Family, and Small Business Minor for Non-Business Students
- General Minor for Non-Business Students
- International Business Minor for Non-Business Students
- Marketing for Non-Business Students
- Operations Management/Supply Chain Management for Non-Business Students
- Professional Sales Minor for Non-Business Students
- Sustainability Minor for non-business students