University College, Rocket Hall, Room 1300/ Dean's Suite, Rocket Hall, Room 1060 (Main Campus)
University College’s mission is to provide the foundation for learner-focused services and transformational educational initiatives.
University College offers programs in two departments; the Department of Interdisciplinary and Special Programs, and the Department of Exploratory Studies. Through our two departments, University College serves students who meet any one of the following criteria:
- Age 24 or above;
- Individuals with diverse interests and career goals that are not being met by existing UT degree programs;
- Individuals who are working, have busy lifestyles or are place bound and desire a non-traditional approach to completing a college degree;
- Students who are exploring college majors;
- Students who are working to meet the admission requirements of a specific program/college; and
- Non-degree seeking students.