ADD A GRADUATE CERTIFICATE
If you are currently enrolled in a degree seeking program and wish to earn a certificate while pursing this degree, please complete the Request to Add a Graduate Certificate form. Click here for complete instructions and form.
If you are not currently enrolled in a degree seeking program but wish to earn a certificate, please complete the Graduate Online application. Click here to apply online.
Applicants Will Submit The Following:
- Transcripts showing evidence of a Bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.7 cumulative G.P.A.
- Application and Fee (if required)
For International Students:
- International Students currently pursuing a graduate degree (masters, Ph.D., MD, JD) at The University of Toledo are eligible to apply for graduate certificates in business.
- International students not currently enrolled in a graduate degree-seeking program with The University of Toledo are not eligible to apply for a graduate certificate program.
No GMAT or GRE will be required for admission to a Neff COBI graduate certificate, however if the student later applies to a graduate program in Neff COBI, a GMAT/GRE score may be required.
Notes: Admissions to a Neff COBI graduate certificate program does not guarantee admissions to a Neff COBI master’s program. For courses to count toward a Neff COBI master’s degree, a grade of “C” or better is required.
Applications for admission are considered on a rolling basis. However, students are encouraged to submit their applications by the following dates:
|Fall semester||August 1st|
|Spring semester||November 15th|
|Fall semester||May 1st|
|Spring semester||October 1st|
Take all of the following:
|ACCT 5000||Financial And Managerial Accounting||3|
|FINA 5310||Managerial Finance||3|
|MKTG 5410||Marketing Systems||3|
|OSCM 5510||Business Statistics With Computer Applications 1||3|
|OSCM 5520||Analysis of Manufacturing and Service Systems||3|
For students who have had statistics in another course of study, this course may be waived.
- • Describe and apply concepts relative to: the effects of accounting transactions on financial statements; alternate accounting reporting methods; financial statements; basic cost classifications and cost analysis procedures.
- • Describe and apply concepts relative to: financial markets; equity and bond markets; valuation of equity and bonds; time value of money; risk-return analysis; calculation of cost of capital; and valuation of long-term capital budgeting.
- • Describe and apply concepts relative to marketing strategy including: the marketing environment; segmentation, targeting, and positioning; the marketing mix (product, price, promotion, and distribution).
- Describe and apply concepts relative to: operations strategy; designing product and services processes; quality for manufacturing and services organizations; inventory management; materials requirements and planning; scheduling and project management.\\n\\n