|Quantitative Methods in Geographic Research|
|Choose one:||3 or 4|
|Social Research Methods|
|Research and Writing in Political Science|
|Research Methods In Psychology|
|DANN 2000||Proseminar in Data Analytics I||1|
|PHIL 3160||Data Science Ethics||3|
|GEPL 4110||Geographic Information Systems||3|
|or GEPL 4180||Geographic Information Systems Applications|
|ECON 2810||Introduction to Econometrics||3|
|DANN 4000||Proseminar in Data Analytics II||2|
- PLO 1. Students will learn and apply skills in multivariate statistical analysis to social science data.
- PLO 2. Students will construct databases, learn to manipulate them and to use the data to ask questions of interest.
- PLO 3.Students will describe and evaluate various social and ethical issues related to the use of data analytics.
- PLO 4. Students will summarize and assess the importance of social context in analyzing social data.
- PLO 5. Students will recognize the strengths and limitations of quantitative analysis of social phenomenon.
- PLO 6. Students will effectively communicate the importance of their data analysis through written work and/or oral presentations.