Minor in Women’s and Gender Studies: 21 hours
|WGST 2150||Proseminar In Women's & Gender Studies||3|
|WGST 3010||Global Issues In Women's Studies||3|
|WGST 4870||Feminisms (Feminist Theory)||3|
|WGST 4890||Research and Methods in Women's and Gender Studies||3|
|Select 9 hours of elective courses 1||9|
All cross-listed WGST classes or courses with WGST numbers (that are not core-classes) count as WGST electives. In some cases, where relevant, courses with other department alpha-codes may count as electives at the discretion of the adviser or chair.
2. Students will be able to demonstrate their knowledge of intersectional diversity in US contexts.
3. Students will be able to communicate complex ideas through written assignments.
4. Students will be able to demonstrate an ability to utilize interdisciplinary strategies in research.
5. Students will be able to produce evidence of informal and formal outreach and engagement experiences.
6. Students will be able to demonstrate their knowledge of intersectional diversity in global contexts.