Minor in Women’s and Gender Studies: 21 hours
|WGST 2150||Proseminar In Women's & Gender Studies||3|
|WGST 3010||Global Issues In Women's Studies||3|
|WGST 4870||Feminisms (Feminist Theory)||3|
|WGST 4890||Research and Methods in Women's and Gender Studies||3|
|Select 9 hours of elective courses 1||9|
All cross-listed WGST classes or courses with WGST numbers (that are not core-classes) count as WGST electives. In some cases, where relevant, courses with other department alpha-codes may count as electives at the discretion of the adviser or chair.
- PLO 1. Students will be able to demonstrate their knowledge of key issues and debates in the field of Women’s and Gender Studies.
- PLO 2. Students will be able to demonstrate their knowledge of intersectional diversity in US contexts.
- PLO 3. Students will be able to communicate complex ideas through written assignments.
- PLO 4. Students will be able to demonstrate an ability to utilize interdisciplinary strategies in research.
- PLO 5. Students will be able to produce evidence of informal and formal outreach and engagement experiences.
- PLO 6. Students will be able to demonstrate their knowledge of intersectional diversity in global contexts.