|CIVE 1170||Fluid Mechanics For Civil Engineers||3|
|CIVE 3610||Water Supply And Treatment||3|
|CIVE 3630||Wastewater Engineering||3|
|Choose two of the of the following (two electives)||6|
|Solid Waste Management|
|Air Pollution Engineering I|
|Hydrology And Water Resources|
|Special Topics (Microbiome and multi-omics)|
|Mass And Energy Balances|
|Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics I|
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.