|To obtain this certificate, the students will have to complete 12 credit hours with the following four courses.|
|MIME 4350||Advanced Ceramics||3|
|MIME 4370||Advanced Materials for Automotive Structures||3|
|MIME 4380||Engineering Polymers and Rubbers||3|
|MIME 4390||Failure Analysis of Materials||3|
- PLO 1. an ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying the properties of materials.
- PLO 2. an ability to apply engineering design and produce different devices that meet specified needs based on different materials.
- PLO 3. an ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in materials science and engineering related to engineering manufacturing.
- PLO 4. an ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions related to materials science and engineering.
- PLO 5. an ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.