ADD A GRADUATE CERTIFICATE
If you are currently enrolled in a degree seeking program and wish to earn a certificate while pursing this degree, please complete the Request to Add a Graduate Certificate form. Click here for complete instructions and form.
If you are not currently enrolled in a degree seeking program but wish to earn a certificate, please complete the Graduate Online application. Click here to apply online.
Applicants Will Submit the Following:
- Transcripts showing evidence of a Bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.7 cumulative G.P.A.
- Application and Fee (if required)
for International Students:
- International Students currently pursuing a graduate degree (masters, Ph.D., MD, JD) at The University of Toledo are eligible to apply for graduate certificates in business.
- International students not currently enrolled in a graduate degree-seeking program with The University of Toledo are not eligible to apply for a graduate certificate program.
No GMAT or GRE will be required for admission to a Neff COBI graduate certificate, however if the student later applies to a graduate program in Neff COBI, a GMAT/GRE score may be required.
Notes: Admissions to a Neff COBI graduate certificate program does not guarantee admissions to a Neff COBI master’s program. For courses to count toward a Neff COBI master’s degree, a grade of “C” or better is required.
Applications for admission are considered on a rolling basis. However, students are encouraged to submit their applications by the following dates:
|Fall semester||August 1st|
|Spring semester||November 15th|
|Fall semester||May 1st|
|Spring semester||October 1st|
Take the Following three courses:
|INFS 6150||Business Intelligence Management||3|
|INFS 6790||ERP Systems Configuration and Integration||3|
|OSCM 6780||ERP Systems Process Management||3|
- PLO 1. Gain an understanding of the concepts of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and be able to contrast it to traditional functionally oriented information systems \\n
- PLO 2. Develop systematic analysis of the current ERP software \\n
- PLO 3. Gain hands-on experiences with ERP software including core business processes and their integration. \\n
- PLO 4. Develop skills of ERP software to business reengineering and business workflow \\n
- PLO 5. Apply business components and applications modules included in SAP ECC and relate them to common business processes