|ART 1070||Foundations of Digital Media||3|
|ART 2010||Graphic Design: Print||3|
|ART 2020||Graphic Design: Web||3|
- PLO 1: Aesthetic abilities: Students will create artworks with an aesthetic order that expresses meaning and furthers cognitive growth.
- PLO 2: Technique and the comprehension of Graphic Design potential: Students will use the appropriate tools and art/design materials to develop creative projects.
- PLO 3: Presentation/career preparedness: Students will plan, develop, and create artistic projects in a portfolio, and/or publication format.
- PLO 4: Writing and communication skills: Students will discuss, interpret, and summarize complex ideas effectively through written, oral, and visual rhetoric.
- PLO 5: Research skills: Students will use multiple resources in the arts, humanities, and sciences for developing creative projects.