|The courses listed below are required for the minor in Graphic Design||9|
|Foundations of Digital Media|
|Graphic Design: Print|
|Graphic Design: Web|
|Students may select any additional 9 credits from the electives listed below||9|
|Advanced Graphic Design:Topic|
|Game Design: Topic|
|Time, Motion, Space: Topics|
|Design Project: Topics|
|History of Graphic Design|
|History Of New Media|
- Aesthetic abilities: Students will create artworks with an aesthetic order that expresses meaning and furthers cognitive growth.
- Technique and the comprehension of a medium s potential: Students will use the appropriate tools and art/design materials to develop creative projects within and beyond their area of concentration
- \\nPresentation/career preparedness: Students will plan, develop and create artistic projects in an exhibition, portfolio, and/or publication format.\\n
- Writing and communication skills: Students will discuss, interpret and summarize complex ideas effectively through written, oral, and visual rhetoric.
- Research skills: Students will use multiple global resources in the arts, humanities, and sciences for developing creative projects.