The CPPS defines “good academic standing” in the following manner:
- For all pre-professional students, and professional division students in the Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences program (pharmacology/toxicology, medicinal and biological chemistry, pharmaceutics, cosmetic science and formulation design, and pharmacy administration majors): a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 and a minimum GPA of 2.0 for the semester.
- For students enrolled in the professional division of the Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) Program:
- Maintaining minimum pharmacy required course cumulative GPA ≥2.75
- Earning grade of C or better in all pharmacy required courses
- Fulfilling any applicable Pharm.D. Program Requirements as outlined in The University of Toledo College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Doctor of Pharmacy Student Handbook