The Associate of Technical Studies degree (ATS) is a degree completion option for transfer or returning students who have completed up to 30 semester hours of technical course work at the 1000-2000 level, but have not earned a degree.
The format of this flexible Associate degree enables students to apply their previously completed technical coursework and then supplement that technical background with the UT Core requirements common to baccalaureate degrees while earning the Associate degree.
There is no Direct from High School (DHS) admission to the Associate of Technical Studies. Admission as a transfer student requires a 2.0 cumulative GPA.
Associate of Technical Studies (ATS TECS)
- Minimum of 60 semester-hours for graduation
- 21 hours of OTM/UT Core and 9 hrs. OTM electives
- 24-30 hours of Technical Electives at 1000-2000 level
- Includes 15 hours residency requirement at The University of Toledo prior to graduation per Academic Policy 3364-71-10
- A cumulative 2.0 GPA is required for graduation, along with 2.0 in UT Core courses
|ENGL 1110||College Composition I||3|
|Select one of the following English Classes:||3|
|College Composition II: Academic Disciplines And Discourse|
|Science And Technical Report Writing|
|Professional and Business Writing|
|One Social Sciences Core||3|
|One Arts/Humanities Core||3|
|One Natural Sciences Core||3|
|BUAD 1020||Micro-Computer Applications In Business||3|
|or CMPT 1100||Microsoft Office Applications|
|MATH 1180||Reasoning With Mathematics (or higher)||3|
|OTM UT Core Electives||9|