BBA students take the required BUAD 3030 course as part of their required upper division subset. The course is not repeated for purposes of counting toward the Management Minor.
|BUAD 3030||Managerial And Behavioral Processes In Organizations||3|
|MGMT 4330||Leading Organizational Change and Development||3|
|MGMT 4780||Leading and Managing People||3|
|Select ONE of the following:||3|
|Human Resource Management|
|Conflict Management: Mediation & Negotiations|
|Best Practices in Diversity Leadership|
|Ethics In Leadership And Management|
|Leading And Managing Organizational Improvement|
- PLO 1. To learn how to facilitate individual employee development and organizational improvements.\\n
- PLO 2. To practice planning and implementing change as a manager and leader.\\n
- PLO 3. To learn and practice the ethical behaviors required to be a successful manager and leader.\\n
- PLO 4. To recognize the benefits, both individual and organizational, of creating a diverse and inclusive organization.\\n
- PLO 5. To develop students' emotional intelligence and conflict resolution skills.